Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Further Card Revisions

I'm re-working the card designs thanks to a lot of good feedback.  One of the issues I've had is working the eye logo into the card and layouts, and I'm having a lot of problems fitting it in properly.  As much as I like the logo, I tried some designs that completely ditched it and I think they work better.
 













I also looked at having the stripes vertical, but I'll sleep on it for a while - It doesn't feel as smooth to read as the one above.













Again, I'm trying to find a way to include the logo, and I feel that If I were to include it it would need to be separate from the text to stop the card from being too busy, hence using it on the reverse side.













I've tried the same idea for the flat layouts as the first card, and I think it improves it - It also takes away the dominating effect that having the logo generated.

No comments:

Post a Comment